Northeast Overland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northeast Overland is Maine's leading self reliant adventure travel community in the Northeast Region of the U.S. Led by a Registered Maine Guide, you can be sure that you'll have an unforgettable adventure all while we TreadLightly!

3 posters

Bethel Maine

DuckTaco

Bethel Maine  Empty Bethel Maine

Post by DuckTaco Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:37 pm

I camp and fish a lot in Bethel and this year I was up there when a Jeep fest was going down. Does any one know off any trails in the area they would have been using? I have some great cabins to stay at up there and would love to get some 4 wheeling in next time I'm up there.... Thanks
    cixelsyD

Bethel Maine  Empty Re: Bethel Maine

Post by cixelsyD Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:18 pm

All the trails used at the Jamboree are on private land. Permission is needed by the land owners to go on those trails. My suggestion to you is to register for the Bethel Maine Jamboree and get to know the land owners.
    REDrum
    REDrum

Post by REDrum Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:43 pm

A lot depends on what you are looking for too. If you want gravel roads to explore the wilderness, in mostly high range, there are thousands of miles all over the great state of Maine for that. Low range roads like VT's class 4 pubic roads are harder to come by. I know some near Mexico, Andover, Dixville, North Woodstock but not super challenging; for that private land is best. Gunna be pretty wet up in Bethel area for a while, two weeks ago still had 12" of snowpack in Mahoosuk range

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:33 pm