Northeast Overland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northeast Overland is Maine's leading self reliant adventure travel community in the Northeast Region of the U.S. Led by a Registered Maine Guide, you can be sure that you'll have an unforgettable adventure all while we TreadLightly!

Rausch Creek Day Trip/Guided Tour Sunday December 1st

sourek
    sourek

Rausch Creek Day Trip/Guided Tour Sunday December 1st   Empty Rausch Creek Day Trip/Guided Tour Sunday December 1st

Post by sourek Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:15 pm

Hey guys, I'm not sure a lot of you are gonna be interested in this but I figured I'd throw it up if there are any people in the are. Just got my new jeep and some basic upgrades are going on this week, so I planned a day trip to Rausch Creek, I'm about 2.5-3 hours away. The date is Sunday December 1st. I will be going with a few guys from a car club I'm in and they don't have off road capable cars so they will be renting the cherokees the park has available there. As a consequence we will mostly be limited to green trails. We will also be having a guide with us for the day. Not exactly a huge adventure but if anyone is interested in spending a day with a great group of people and its not out of the way for you, then you are more than welcome. If anyone is interested I'll post up more info.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:56 am