Northeast Overland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northeast Overland is Maine's leading self reliant adventure travel community in the Northeast Region of the U.S. Led by a Registered Maine Guide, you can be sure that you'll have an unforgettable adventure all while we TreadLightly!

2 posters

Roof Top Tents For Black Friday & Christmas

boncooverlander

Roof Top Tents For Black Friday & Christmas Empty Roof Top Tents For Black Friday & Christmas

Post by boncooverlander Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:51 am

Hey everyone,

So as you may know I work for Off Road Tents (www.offroadtents.com).

We are going to have a few Black Friday discounts and offers, that will most likely also be available for Christmas (just in case).

We negotiated with Tepui and ALL their products will have a 10% off the final price, plus there is Free Shipping on al their RTTs.

We will also have a few bundles, such as selling the TJM Yulara with a free TJM Recovery Strap and the ARB Simpson III with a free ARB Camping Chair.

On top of that there will be a few other discounts.

If any of you are interested, please let me know. Also if you are interested in any particular product that is not discounted, ask me and I can probably give you a Discount Coupon so you can use it.

Cheers!

Roof Top Tents For Black Friday & Christmas Empty Re: Roof Top Tents For Black Friday & Christmas

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Thank you!
    MtnClimber
    MtnClimber
    Admin

Roof Top Tents For Black Friday & Christmas Empty Re: Roof Top Tents For Black Friday & Christmas

Post by MtnClimber Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:13 am

Wow, those are some wicked good discounts! Thanks! friday
    boncooverlander

Post by boncooverlander Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:33 am

Sure! Happy to help anyone interested

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 am