Northeast Overland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northeast Overland is Maine's leading self reliant adventure travel community in the Northeast Region of the U.S. Led by a Registered Maine Guide, you can be sure that you'll have an unforgettable adventure all while we TreadLightly!

+7
daninghram
natetim
booth9c1ss
99BlackClassic
MtnClimber
Barrows
REDrum
11 posters

New England Craft Beer Trek....

johnainny

New England Craft Beer Trek....  - Page 2 Empty Re: New England Craft Beer Trek....

Post by johnainny Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:26 pm

Don't give up on this trip. It sound awesome what could ne better, beer and 4x4. I'm interested on going

New England Craft Beer Trek....  - Page 2 Empty Re: New England Craft Beer Trek....

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Same.  We will definitely have a run this year as it also combines the two things that I am very interested in.  If someone would like to take the reigns and get a time and date setup, that would be cool too. Allow a sufficient amount of time for people to get the days off if need be and things should run smoothly.
    REDrum
    REDrum

Post by REDrum Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:08 pm

Hi guys,

I am not giving up on the idea, (but, yes there has been some pooch screwing) however, to do the first one (and subsequent) right, its going to take a quite a bit of planning and trail reconnoissance.

Since its about 6 to 8 weeks before all the frost come out of the ground, if it happens this year chances are it will take till the fall to pull it together. I am also a big supporter of start small and simple. Baskin & Robins opened their first store with only a half dozen flavors.

Please keep the ideas flowing in and we can keep adding then to the options. No doubt this will be a subject of discussion around the camp at MOTL in June.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:22 am