Northeast Overland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northeast Overland is Maine's leading self reliant adventure travel community in the Northeast Region of the U.S. Led by a Registered Maine Guide, you can be sure that you'll have an unforgettable adventure all while we TreadLightly!

2 posters

Trailer Axle Search

MtnClimber
    MtnClimber
    Admin

Trailer Axle Search Empty Trailer Axle Search

Post by MtnClimber Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:07 am

So abc-trailer sucks with communications...even when speaking with them on the phone.
    I'm searching for a 6 lug, 3500 pound axles with a hub-to-hub measurement of 58-60". I don't care about spring perch locations either. Any idea's where to look? TSC, E-Trailer and Dexter are no good.

TIA
    wntrcmpr
    wntrcmpr

Trailer Axle Search Empty Re: Trailer Axle Search

Post by wntrcmpr Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Cant remember which of the ABC places I went through. I did call the guy and it seemed kinda sketchy but I think it only took a week to get it.
    MtnClimber
    MtnClimber
    Admin

Post by MtnClimber Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:04 pm

wntrcmpr wrote:Cant remember which of the ABC places I went through. I did call the guy and it seemed kinda sketchy but I think it only took a week to get it.

I called and talked to the southern fella several times and he had all my contact info. He said he couldn't find one or was busy.. Never responded back after calling a buncha times...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:07 pm