Northeast Overland is an outdoor adventure based community in the Northeast Region of the United States. We pride ourselves in the use of Treadlightly! and to provide an outlet source for individuals to come and converse about their rigs and adventures.

Trailer Axle Search

MtnClimber
    Admin

Trailer Axle Search

Post by MtnClimber on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:07 am

So abc-trailer sucks with communications...even when speaking with them on the phone.
    I'm searching for a 6 lug, 3500 pound axles with a hub-to-hub measurement of 58-60". I don't care about spring perch locations either. Any idea's where to look? TSC, E-Trailer and Dexter are no good.

TIA

wntrcmpr

Re: Trailer Axle Search

Post by wntrcmpr on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Cant remember which of the ABC places I went through. I did call the guy and it seemed kinda sketchy but I think it only took a week to get it.
    MtnClimber
    Admin

Post by MtnClimber on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:04 pm

wntrcmpr wrote:Cant remember which of the ABC places I went through. I did call the guy and it seemed kinda sketchy but I think it only took a week to get it.

I called and talked to the southern fella several times and he had all my contact info. He said he couldn't find one or was busy.. Never responded back after calling a buncha times...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:05 am