Northeast Overland is an outdoor adventure based community in the Northeast Region of the United States. We pride ourselves in the use of Treadlightly! and to provide an outlet source for individuals to come and converse about their rigs and adventures.

Stretched Comanche

Mr. Mike

Re: Stretched Comanche

Post by Mr. Mike on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Just an idea, not at all practical though and I couldn't imagine trying to find a spot in the woods to turn it around.

Random

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Mr. Mike wrote:

Just an idea, not at all practical though and I couldn't imagine trying to find a spot in the woods to turn it around.

Man...take this, throw some "real" axles under it with 34's and you've got quite a package. Awesome.
    KennebecKrawler

Post by KennebecKrawler on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Your right not practical but a very nice clean truck, I personally like the one to the left in the back ground .been looking for a decent one for a while but they r hard to find.
    99BlackClassic

Post by 99BlackClassic on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:06 am

spencyg wrote:
    Mr. Mike wrote:

Man...take this, throw some "real" axles under it with 34's and you've got quite a package. Awesome.
    I think is a really neat idea. Granted how long it is makes it a little impractical but none the less good work to make it look factory. I also like how they incorperated the new front clip to it. I like the new swag as well Jareb, any thoughts of bed lining the bed? I mean no matter how you use the bed it is always good to have to prevent scratches and rust. I've seen how scratches after a while turn into rust just looking at some places in the bed of my dads pickup. Granted I know you probably won't go with a tool box as they take up room especailly if are going to utilize the bed for, well, a bed Sleep but one option is those sit in tool boxes. Someday when I get my dads pickup I'll end up doing that with his and putting a cap on as well. Plus I like the lowprofile look.

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:15 am

KennebecKrawler wrote:Your right not practical but a very nice clean truck, I personally like the one to the left in the back ground .been looking for a decent one for a while but they r hard to find.

My rig is 24' long...this thing is a midget in comparison Smile
    99BlackClassic

Post by 99BlackClassic on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:16 am

spencyg wrote:
    KennebecKrawler wrote:Your right not practical but a very nice clean truck, I personally like the one to the left in the back ground .been looking for a decent one for a while but they r hard to find.

My rig is 24' long...this thing is a midget in comparison Smile
    Can't argue with that statement.
    MtnClimber
    Admin

Stretched Comanche

Post by MtnClimber on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:29 am

I'll line the bed myself this spring, inside and underneath. It's on the to-do list.
    A rig that long is impractical for the way I run. I pack lite and enjoy getting into places larger rigs can't. No offense Spence, I'm already jealous of your indoor facilities..

Last edited by MtnClimber on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

AllanR

Post by AllanR on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Saw this on Facebook the other day.
    Barrows

Random Pix

Post by Barrows on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:40 pm

That is totally a photochop but the proportions look a lot better imo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:18 pm